I’m sure for most, Friday is the day in which things are beginning to slow down. Not for me! I seem to get my mojo going into the weekend. I mean, I just spouted off a list of to-do’s to my husband while we were driving home from breakfast. His comment, “Why don’t you write them down in jotter (a cool app). That way you don’t have to remember them all. And, you don’t feel like you have to do them all.“
Really?! Ms. I-Need-To-Check-Everything-Off-My-List-Almost-Immediately. Well, (almost that is).
Let’s create the list right here:
1) Pics for new dishcloth designs (done)
2) Pics of new baby blanket – find a place I can take them
3) Write up the all three designs
(Ummm…maybe he’s right.)
4) Knit a new set of crochet dishcloths for my Etsy shop
5) Do book review for Interweave
6) Create one more design (to make a set of three dishcloths)
7) Submit dishcloth set to Knitpicks for possible approval
8) Create first-ever BLOGcast post and get ready to launch MONDAY! *squeee*
9) Edit pics for new designs
10) List new designs on Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, and Pinterest
|Sneak peak into the book review|
Sigh…that’s enough, Deb, Right?
So one of the 10 is DONE!
I’m sure you have a to-do list. Let’s commit to getting them checked off.
I need to find some time to knit some fun stuff too. What will that be?
So, as I always say,